*A list of our conditions and policies for ad placement can be found in the Ad Contract.
We deliver high quality consumers to your door!
Circulation & Readership:
- The St. Augustine Catholic magazine is mailed to 50,000+ Catholic households in the 17-county area of the Diocese of St. Augustine.
- Our readership is about 140,000 readers per issue, not including pass-along readership.
- 96% of our readers say they read the magazine, with 61% of the readers indicating they read it more than once during the month.
- We are the second largest Catholic monthly in the southeastern U.S. and the largest faith and family values magazine in Florida.
- About 70% of our readers live and work in the Jacksonville and Beaches area of the diocese. We also have large Catholic populations in the St. Augustine-Palm Coast and Gainesville areas.
- Our advertising to editorial ratio is no more than 25% advertising to 75% editorial. That means your ad won’t get lost in a clutter of advertisements – your ad will be read.
- In addition to the printed version of the magazine, our new edition, as well as apps for the iPad and Android tablets provide hyperlinks to email addresses and websites for your company or organization at no additional charge.
Demographics of a Catholic Reader
- On the subject of demographics, Catholics consume more of just about everything when compared with the general public.
- They are 2.5 times more likely to take vacations of more than 100 miles from home.
- The St. Augustine Catholic appeals to all ages: 49% (60 years and older) and 51% (59 years or younger).
- More than half of our readers have household incomes that exceed $50,000 annually.
Please call us today and reserve your space in the St. Augustine Catholic magazine. Space is a premium and fills up quickly! Call Michael Curet, advertising sales coordinator at (904) 262-3200, ext. 188 or (904) 710-8121 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For advertising sales support, call Kathleen Bagg at (904) 262-3200, ext. 110 or email: email@example.com.