The Diocese of St. Augustine makes the available announcements for use in parish bulletins. Parishes may use these announcements in their bulletins, calendars and online. The following are a few guidelines for submitting your announcement:
- Any parish, ministry or Catholic lay organization can submit a bulletin announcement.
- Please submit announcements at least 2-3 weeks in advance of the date of the event or registration deadline. Most parish bulletin editors submit final drafts of their bulletins to publishers by end of day on Mondays. Therefore you will need to calculate the timing of your announcement with this deadline. Announcements will not run longer than 4 weeks at a time.
- Be mindful of the amount of space commonly allotted in parish bulletins and try to keep your copy to a minimum, which may increase the potential of having your announcement printed.
- Include contact information for all announcements, even if this information is not to be included with the announcement. If you are promoting an event, please be sure to include the location, date and start time of the event. Announcements submitted without contact information will not be posted to the website.
- All submitted announcements are subject to approval and editing.
Using content from others: You may not use content from other websites or any printed materials without expressed written consent. A best practice for the protection of our websites is to provide links to websites with the original materials that we wish to share. Please contact The Office of Communications with any questions.