An office of Catholic Charities Bureau Jacksonville, the Immigration & Legalization Services program provides low and moderate-income immigrants in the Diocese of St. Augustine with comprehensive immigration services, fosters and facilitates family unity, freedom, and citizenship to eligible foreign-born persons. We also engage in public advocacy and the advancement of fair and humane public policy.
The Immigration & Legalization Services program is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and the Counsel of Accreditation (COA). We are also a member of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLINIC).
134 East Church Street, Suite R-03
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Fax: (904) 356-2092
Director-BIA Accredited Representative
Iraida Martinez, ext. 316
Ana Johnson, ext. 317
Rhamses Graterol, ext. 318
All immigrants whose income falls below a certain financial level.
What Type of Services Do We Provide?
- Petition for relatives residing outside the United States
- Application for Naturalization (Citizenship)
- Application for Adjustment of Status
- Application for Employment Authorization
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Address changes with USCIS
- Appointments with the Immigration Office (Infopass)
- Translation of documents
- Status verification of cases submitted to USCIS
- Renew/Replace LPR Card
- Letter of Invitation
- Consular Process
- Removal of Condition
- Be wary of persons or organizations that claim they can assist in applying for benefits that do not exist.
- Protect yourself from fraudulent activities committed by individuals posing as attorneys or accredited representatives.
- The best way to protect yourself; is to ask to see a copy of the BIA decision granting official recognition to the Accredited Representatives or Recognized Organization.
- Notarios, notary publics and immigration consultants may NOT hold themselves out as qualified in legal matters or in immigration and naturalization procedure.
(Extracted from www.uscis.gov)