- This event has passed.
Grief Support Group
December 19, 2021 @ 12:00 to 1:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until December 19, 2021
A Christ-centered support group is for you if any of these are true:
- You are looking for friends in Christ to share your journey of
- You’ve been trying to figure out the meaning of your grief.
- You want to get on with life but haven’t been able to.
- You find comfort in the teaching of Christ.
- You are open to new ways of coping with your grief.
- You don’t want to feel alone anymore.
Seasons of Hope
Seasons of Hope meets for six consecutive weeks. Any parishioner who is mourning the loss of a loved one is encouraged
to attend and invited to bring a guest. We strongly encourage you to register and commit to six
sessions to build friendship and trust, but all are welcome to join at any time.
Please join us:
after the 11:00 am mass
starting on November 14
Resurrection Catholic Church
Conference Room 2
For more information and to sign up
Come and be comforted